How to have Commununities4College jumpstart your school’s college savings program
Communities4College is looking for its first group of students to help save for college. Communities4College will provide:
- $50 to each family to start their 529 Plan
- scholarships based on the amount of savings in your 529 Plan, financial need, number of years you are in a C4C group, and amount in Scholarship Fund
- fundraising ideas and resources so you can help raise money
- fundraising for the Scholarship Fund
Communities4College is looking for a group of students:
- with a high percentage needing financial aid to attend college
- in a community willing to help students save for college
- young enough (preferably entering nursery, kindergarten, or 1st grade) so college savings have a chance to grow through investment returns
Help inspire and enable your group of hard-working students graduate college!
If you are interested, contact Communities4College at 148 Oakley Road, Belmont, MA 02478 or call 857-245-5554.